2017 STIHL BR 550
Call for Price
A low-emission backpack blower for professionals that combines fuel-efficiency and an affordable price.
If value, power and fuel efficiency are important to you, then the STIHL BR 550 backpack blower should be at the top of your list. Its rugged, fuel-efficient engine is one of our most powerful options, delivering excellent performance with fewer emissions. The BR 550 also includes a 3-position adjustable blower tube offering flexibility to crews with multiple users and allowing great control. A tremendous value for any landscaping professional.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Displacement: 64.8 cc (3.95 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.5 kW (3.4 bhp)
- Weight: 9.9 kg (21.8 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1400 cc (47.3 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 27 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity: 94 m/sec. (211 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity: 113 m/sec. (252 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle: 930 m3/h (547 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 73 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas
- 3.95 cu. in. (64.8 cc)
- 21.8 lb. (9.9 kg)
- Air Velocity
- Average: 211 mph (94 m/sec.); Max.: 252 mph (113 m/sec.)