2017 STIHL BG 56 C-E
Call for Price
An easy-to-use handheld blower with a simplified starting system.
Designed with ease of use in mind, the STIHL BG 56 C-E features our simplified starting system with the STIHL Easy2Start™. The STIHL Easy2Start™ lets you start the engine with a long easy pull of the starting rope rather than a hard fast jerk, making starting virtually effortless. The semi-automatic choke and the new start/stop switch make it virtually impossible to flood when starting this unit. The high-performance, low-emission engine makes quick work of leaves and other yard waste.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.7 kW (0.9 bhp)
- Weight: 4.2 kg (9.3 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 540 cc (18.3 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 13 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity: 60 m/sec (134 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity: 71 m/sec (159 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle: 700 m3/h (412 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 70 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- 9.3 lb. (4.2 kg)
- Air Velocity
- Average: 134 mph (60 m/sec); Max.: 159 mph (71 m/sec)